Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Favorite Thing.. Tuesday?

Hello!! Yesterday was super busy for me; I had to write an essay for English between school and Bible study. So, here is my"favorite thing" that I intended to post yesterday..





MY BEST FRIEND NICHOLE!!!!

Nichole and I have pretty much been inseparable since middle school; we definitely have our differences, but we have soo much fun together and are extremely close. We have a great share of extremely random memories, that can still crack us up five years after they happened. She means a lot to me. I know she isn't a "thing", but whatever. It's my post! :]

I donated blood today for the second time since I turned seventeen. Donating blood makes me feel good about myself, since you save three people with each pint you donate. Definitely worth it!

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8


No comments:

Post a Comment