Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Busy Sunday

I had so much homework to do this weekend! Unfortunately, I had put it off until today, so I had the pleasure of doing quite a few assignments today. And I'm not even finished yet.

Total, I had seventy pages to annotate this weekend. Annotating is underlining or highlighting the important parts of a story and labeling/writing comments/asking questions of the text. I did fifteen pages before I went to sleep last night, and fifty five today. After annotating, I did a worksheet for English, then cleaned my bathroom and put clothes away.. then another English worksheet, a government outline, and a practice test for English.

Then I had to make more whole wheat chocolate chip cookies, because all three dozen were gone in one day!

And now, Leah has an essay to write. The work never really ends, but I shall prevail!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment