Saturday, September 1, 2012

Church Camp

A couple of weeks ago, I went to church camp with a bunch of girls in my Bible study, in the middle of the woods in Pennsylvania:

Nono really didn't want me to leave!

We slept on the bus..

Look at all of this luggage- it was crazy.

The week was pretty awesome. Lots of fun times with my friends, old and new; and of course lots of time worshiping God! That right there is the best thing ever. We played sports and encouraged each other all week; our cabin even won the "Camp Champion" award!


                               

Some of my crazy and gorgeous friends!



Our cabin, which was SO cozy- look at those Christmas lights!

Praise and Worship :]



Celebrating our win with a pizza party

The morning to leave came and I was anxious to get home. Camp ended on a Sunday, and I moved in to my dorm at Kent on Monday morning. With that in mind, imagine how awesome life was when the bus broke down?






Happy dancing as the blue school bus came to save us.. four hours later!


Fortunately, we all had a pretty good time with being stranded together. I got home and, exhausted as I was, managed to get all of my things together and packed.

After church camp, I was ready to conquer college.












No comments:

Post a Comment