Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just Breathe.

I have so much going on right now!! Tomorrow, I'm leaving for church camp. I'll be somewhere in Pennsylvania with Jesus and no cell signal until Sunday.

Monday, I move to college.

This is a lot to handle and it's all hitting me! My favorite dresses shrank in the dryer.. I cried for a good ten minutes, and then got one soaking wet and tried to stretch it out. It may have been an act in futility. Time will tell.

Yesterday, I had to say goodbye to two of my best friends who are going to different colleges than I am. More tears.



I'm only halfway packed, I need a shot, I'm extremely emotional, and I'm leaving tomorrow. This is so overwhelming! And to think, less than two weeks ago, I was here:




This picture is now my computer background. I need a little de-stressing.

But then again, this is what life is all about. There is stress. There are deadlines. The phrase "so little time, so much to do" was not random- it's so relevant. And as a Christian, times like now are when I need to sit back, breathe, and trust God.

It seems so stupid to be leaving the state for four days and coming back the day before moving to college. BUT- I know camp is where I need to be. It's where He wants me to be. So, it's where I'm going to go. And I will trust Him with the rest. Everything will fall into place, because He works out all things for the good of those who love Him! Right? Right.

Just.. breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment