Sunday, September 2, 2012

College So Far..

Well, I've been at Kent State for two weeks tomorrow, and I have had some experiences already!










Some pictures of my dorm room! Unlike a lot of other freshmen, students in the Honors College have air conditioning and private bathrooms. Amenities are important to me. I'm a little high maintenance!


The fountain at night- it changes colors!


Convocation; pretty much the opposite of graduation. It was interesting to learn about all of the different school within Kent.

My best friend Lexi!

What I drew in anatomy class.. hey, I'm a nursing major, not an artist.
Our first football game was last Thursday, and we won! Actually, we even made it onto ESPN. One of our players ran the ball 58 yards.. in the wrong direction. So I am now a proud student of:

Kent Read
Kent Write
 Kent Remember What You Did Last Night
Kent Play Football

... State University!


Just kidding- I love college.

No comments:

Post a Comment