Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Where Have I Been?!

It's been almost a month since I updated my blog. =0

I'm not sure what I've been doing. Homework, Easter, friends, something.. I guess. Over spring break, I finished annotating The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn- after that was done, I decided that it was summer. So maybe I have a month left of school. So what?! I am done with schoolwork. I cannot do this anymore, it's break time.

So suffice it to say, I have been "relaxing". Actually having a life and hanging out with my friends has been amazing, and I am definitely getting used to it. After this summer, I'll be a senior. I know where I'm going to college and it won't be hard for me to get in. The only thing left for my application is this year's transcript, so my senior year doesn't even "really" matter. I have worked my butt off for the past five years of my life worrying about college, and now I'm done. It is time for me to develop senioritis and worry about what I want to do, not what I feel obligated to do.

End of story.

This summer is going to be FABULOUS! I have so many plans already; now I just need a job. It will all work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment