Sunday, March 25, 2012

Goals

Well, it's almost April. Surprisingly, the weather in Ohio has been amazing lately- record-breaking, actually. Last week temperatures got into the eighties. Usually we're still buried in snow this time of year.

ANYWAYS.

I lost my voice because of the massive amount of allergens in the air due to the beautiful weather, and I have been sitting on the couch completely silent for the past 36 hours. Not fun. I miss communicating. But all this thought has me thinking.. after school finally ends and graduation passes, what am I going to do with my summer? Here we go.

SUMMER 2012

1. Work. I actually have a job now. So I'll have money to do fun stuff!
2. Go to DKS. That's the summer orientation for college. Awesome.
3. Go to the drive in movies
4. Ride a train
5. Ride a boat
6. See the ocean
7. Go canoeing or kayaking
8. Go camping
9. Get my fishing license and go fishing
10. Swim in a lake
11. Go mini golfing
12. Get better at bowling
13. Don't avoid church!!
14. Cook a lot.

I'm sure a lot of things will be added to this list eventually. My short term goal for right now is to get my voice back.. then after that, it's to make it to graduation in one piece. My ultimate long term goal is to get married and be a mommy! But that's long term.

Better focus on graduating first. At least it's spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment