Thursday, March 28, 2013

Being Nineteen

I'm always one to think a lot about the future. What's it going to be like to be a wife and a mother? What's it going to be like to have earned the degree(s) I'm working towards and living my "dream"? It's all so exciting! But for now?

I AM..
- nineteen
- a Christian
- a young Republican
- a freshman in college
- single and childless
- a sorority girl
- a nursing major

And all of that's pretty cool. As I get older, some of it won't change, but a lot of it will! Nothing lasts forever, so I'm going to enjoy whatever life throws at me and try to get the most out of it.

I'll always be driven, but I need to focus on living in the moment. Living for right now. Right now, I'm focusing on having fun and just being nineteen.


I duck faced, okay?
- leah

No comments:

Post a Comment